If you have your own blog, and wanna earn some extra money from your blog, just Apply Google Adsense! Google Adsense is a service for webmasters and bloggers.
when you use Google Adsense on your blog, it can advertise targeted to the content on your pages. If some vistors to your blog click on the ads, you will be paid by Google.
Now more and more webmasters and bloggers choose Google Adsense as a way to earn some extra money. Why not have a try!!
How to Apply to the Google Adsense Program
Applying for a Google Adsense account is quick and easy for any interested webmaster.
1. Just Click on the button on the sidebar(below my avatar) which says " Generate revenue from your website with Google Adsense". then you will be redirected to the application page.
2. Click on the drop down arrow under account type and select whether youre an individual or business. If youre not sure which one to choose, click on the question mark to the left.
3. Next, select your country or territory.
4. Under website information, it asks for your primary URL. If you have your own website, list it here. If you are using a blogging site such as writingup.com or bloggingparty.com that URL goes here.
5. Select your websites primary language. Google adsense supports Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
6. Select the product you want on your pages. Adsense for Content means you will have advertising targeted to the content on your pages. For instance, if you write about flooring, you might have carpet ads on your page. Adsense for Search is for you to add a Google search box to your pages. To maximize your Google Adsense earnings, you will want to have both.
7. After that, its just the regular contact information and youre all set. You should receive an email in 2 or 3 days letting you know if your application is approved.
Do I Have to Pay Taxes on My Google Adsense Earnings?
Google Adsense is required to collect tax information from those who participate in the program. If you are a business, you'll need to put your EIN number on your application. If youre an individual, all youll need is your social security number. If you dont have that information when you initially sign up, you can still apply for the Google Adsense program. But be advised that Google Adsense will withhold payments to you until they receive your tax information. While Google does not withhold taxes or provide any tax advice, they will send you a 1099 once your earnings reach a certain amount. Of course, if you are a Non-US business and have no activity in the United States, you will not need to provide this information. For more tax information regarding the Google Adsense program, visit the Google Adsense Support site.
How to set Google Adsense on the blog
In blogger.com, it is easy to set Google Adsense. you can find it in the Template settings. Just login your Google Adsense account and choose the ads style you wanna show, then copy the code and paste it into the template. Ok, that's all! just have a try, and it will give you a surprise!
AGLOCO™ offers its members a share of the internet revenue by being part of the largest free network of profit-sharing community worldwide!(more......)